TOEIC® Official Learning and Preparation Course — Module 1
The online TOEIC® Official Learning and Preparation Course is designed to help test takers build the English skills required for the workplace and help prepare them for success on the TOEIC® Listening and Reading test. MODULE 1 is designed for beginner English users (CEFR A1 & A2 / TOEIC Listening and Reading score below 550). The course includes:
- More than 30 hours of content divided into 8 learning units and 1 practice exam;
- Interactive exercises that will help build the specific skills assessed on the TOEIC test;
- Narration using the same voices you will hear on the actual TOEIC test;
- Real-life workplace scenarios and tasks you might encounter every day;
- Automated score reports complete with an estimate of your TOEIC Listening and Reading score range;
- Assessment of your strengths and weaknesses with suggestions about what lessons you might want to repeat to help improve your skills.
For more details about this tool, view our interactive demo here.
You will receive your authorization code by email within 2 business days of your purchase. Each authorization code allows one user unlimited access to module 1 of the TOEIC® Official Learning and Preparation Course for 3 months. Please ensure you have read the technical requirements before purchasing. Refunds will not be issued once your authorization code has been delivered to you.
Technical requirements at a glance:
- PC or MAC compatible
- 32-bit or 64-bit Microsoft Windows • Mac OSX 10.7
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 8, 9 & 10 • Google Chrome 17 • Mozilla Firefox 17 • Safari 6.02